The abstracts should satisfy the following requirements. The Organizing Committee sends the materials to Referees and reserves the right not to accept the reports declined by the referees or submitted with the requirements violated.
- An abstract is submitted in the name of a contributor who has already registered in the
- Abstracts are submitted as a file in the MS Word for Windows format not later than April 30, 2023
- The text is typed on one side of an A4 page in conformity with the style file template_cpls2023.dot.
- The figures and tables are introduced directly in text.
- References are given in the text as figures in square brackets in accordance with the list at the end of an abstract.
- The contents of the fields "Paper title" and "Authors" in the paper-uploading form should be copied from the file (without affiliations).
If questions appear, it is necessary to address Ekaterina Efremova, secretary of the Organizing Committee
Pass to uploading the abstract.